Home > 2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Supplementary Classification Of Factors Influencing Health Status And Contact With Health Services V01-V91 > Persons With Potential Health Hazards Related To Communicable Diseases V01-V09 > Infection with drug-resistant microorganisms V09-
Infection with microorganisms resistant to other specified drugs
- There are 2 ICD-9-CM codes below V09.8 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V09.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V09.8: 2013 2014 2015.
- Vancomycin (glycopeptide) intermediate staphylococcus aureus (VISA/GISA)
- Vancomycin (glycopeptide) resistant enterococcus (VRE)
- Vancomycin (glycopeptide) resistant staphylococcus aureus (VRSA/GRSA)
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM V09.8 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2012 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.
Free ICD-9-CM Codes
Free ICD-10-CM/PCS Codes
Free HCPCS Codes
CIPROFLOXACIN - ORAL (Cipro) side effects, medical Ciprofloxacin crushed ST JOHN 'S HOSPITAL - KORAMANGALA - BANGALORE
Glucovance (Glyburide and Metformin Side Effects)
Tetracycline (Antibiotics) Uses, Dosage, Side Effects
Januvia Oral : Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures
C. Difficile in Cancer Patients and Stem Cell Recipients
Fungal microsomes in a biotransformation perspective